看(聽)見阿加菲的日記有mp3的background music﹐咁我又裝。不過遇到些少問題﹐所以由加菲幫我搞﹐而家我的日記都有background music喇。係邊個?大家心中有數﹐如果真的再聽不到﹐咁就reload一次啦。
仲有﹐我post左個新game畀大家玩﹐大家去試下啦。真係好考智慧。那些自以為好有智慧的人﹐可能被這個難到的~~~heee(奸笑) 不過website裡都有hints的﹐不過睇完等於冇睇。有個forum專講這個game﹐d人話係frustraing game~~哈哈~~有空就玩下啦~~~不過有好多關的~~
因為之前洗衫時沒有跟足洗衣指示﹐搞到件羊毛衫由本身的large size變成small size 呢~~我諗今次都係要跟足指示﹐真係費事下次洗到變左件童裝呢﹗
下午又係去自修室溫書。 今次好有衝勁做paper。我做一份閱讀理解和p.s.。可惜的是我竟然忘了帶p.s答案。諗住溫到九點幾十點﹐結果八點半就走了﹗
Friday, March 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't install real player
ReplyDeletecan't play your RA file.
I suggest you use mid of mp3
But I strongly suggest you not to set any bg music
It is extremely annoying for a man who are not using ultraline or who want read your writing sliently.
what my comment to you is you should install real player, i would not change it to mid or mp3 because it is the most stable one which would not disconnect all the time.
ReplyDeleteAs i see it,you seem not like to have background music no matter whicj blog you go. well~~ I think i don't forget that you actually had installed bg music in the past , right?
music can relieve you pressure and I suppose i choose the music must suitable to anyone as it is very harmonic . I would like you to try to relax yourself by listening the song I choose for you.